Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Primark Haul

Surprise, I'm back. 
As much as I love BabbleAvenue the writing has to be done properly unlike here where I can spew words and you guys can put them together in your heads.
ANYWAY, here is a little Primark haul from March 23rd. Hope you likes it. 

Please excuse the awful photos, I had no intention of putting these up here and they were taken to send to a friendling. 


The most adorable PJ's ever. Pretty pricey for Primark at £10 each but too cute. 



My boyfriend loves Primark sunnies. £1 winner!


Beyond adorable floral shorts. Can't wait to whip these out in Florida. 


Super cute pumps £4. Bargain!


Some jazzy socks, I think these were £2.50.


Black simple beach dress. Sadly this is going back as it's so tight on the bust it pushes your boobs into funny shapes! Ick. 


What I thought would be the most comfy PJ bottoms ever.. clearly built for a super model. One foot of spare material.. no joke. 


By far my fave purchase. It's an almost crop boxy top, super soft and pretty colour! I think this was £5..


NYC top £3. Winner!

As a few items have to go back I have no doubt they will be exchanges... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.