Monday 5 May 2014

Mad week!

This is awful, I promised you all these amazing blog posts seeing as I now have loads of spare time and I have been busier than ever. 

First up let me tell you I have found myself a temporary placement working in the marketing department for a local company so do not worry about me. I am still looking for permanent work but it's less life or death now I have some cash flow. 

Secondly I have been on lots of interviews at some very cool places and fingers crossed *cross those fingers for me bitchez* one of them will offer me a job soon!

I keep coming up with these awesome blog posts just before I fall asleep and have forgotten them by the time I wake up. Terrible I know. 

I will *hopefully* have some fun and exciting stuff up before the end of the week. 

Have a lovely 4 day week peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.