Thursday 22 August 2013

Brazilian Blow Dry?

About 2 years ago I went to my hairdressers to go and get some blonde highlights put in, when I walked in she asked if I had ever thought about getting a Brazilian blow dry as I was (even back then) constantly trying to grow out my hair. I declined as it was summer and I really wanted the blonde. 

I am still on the quest of growing my hair however now it is about 5 inches longer and hasn't been cut in 15 months, I am planning to get it cut when I return from my holiday in the beginning of October. I don't know where I am going to go yet as I haven't been to a salon ever. My hairdresser for my whole life has been a home hairdresser and I think it's time for a change up. So as I was looking for new hair dressers I came back across this Brazilian blow dry and it's made me very curious about getting it done. 


keratinhair-treatment.net

These images are apparently showing before and afters from getting the keratin treatment done. 
My hair in it's natural state is somewhere between image number 1 and 2 making it a perfect candidate for the treatment but there are some very iffy reviews on the product. 
My question is have any of you had this done? Or do you know anyone?
I would love to get it done for the end of the year but not if it's going to wreck the hair I've spent so long growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.