Monday 9 September 2013

Autumnal makeup

The past 3 days in England have all of a sudden turned Autumnal. 
Thursday it was lovely, hot and sunny but now the rain has set in.. I even had to wear a jacket into work this morning!
Along with the changes in weather that Autumn brings, changes in makeup are massive. Goodbye to the sugary shades and income the blacks and browns ready for as all to look dark and mysterious. 


You will have to ignore the fact I look like a deer caught in headlights, it was early but I wanted to show you what makeup I have gone for today. 
I used my new colour tattoo all over my eyelids with Soap and Glory's supercat liquid eyeliner. Finished off with the L'Oreal million lashes mascara. 

I love dark makeup, I think it gives much more of a pop to my eyes and looks like it has taken ages when really its been pretty simple. 

What do you think, are you going to miss the pastels or are you a dark makeup lover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.