Sunday 18 May 2014

Maleficent Mac Range

As soon as I got the e-mail from Mac with the most beautiful photo of Angelina Jolie as Maleficent I knew I had to have at least one of the products. 


I couldn't stop adding pieces to my basket and I picked up the following.. 


The Maleficent Pro longwear lipglass in 'Anthurium'


The pigmentation is out of this world and I am 100% in love with this product. 


Next up is the Penultimate Eye Liner in 'Rapid Black'. I was only saying they other week how I needed a new eyeliner and this one has a firm hold on my heart right now. The only thing I am a little disappointed with is that it doesn't have the Maleficent packaging on the eyeliner itself. 



Finally I picked up the eyeshadow quad, I have only swatched this but as soon as I do a makeup look with the shadows I will post it up here. 


From my first impressions it seems to be beautifully pigmented and of course the packaging is to die for. 


Finally Mac sent me a little tester of the Mac Zoom lash that I have since purchased. It is freaking amazing, my new fave mascara. 


As soon as the makeup came through the door I had to have a little play and this was my finished face.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.