Wednesday 23 October 2013

My love of tulle skirts

For quite a while I have been pinning photos like this - 

need


Waaaaaaant

Cute outfit!

I first wanted one when I saw SJP in Sex and the City in one. 


I just love the princess feel they have and the fact that you could wear it out and about without looking like a total freak. Especially in London. 

So yesterday as I was watching my items run down on eBay I couldn't help but look for one and of course there are hundreds out there. 

I chose this one..


It has cost me £5.84 from Hong Kong. 
I chose the colour Apricot mainly because I think it will go with lots of things but if i find myself wearing it a lot I will of course purchase the mint and pretend to be Carrie.

If you have been looking for a tulle skirt check out this eBay shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.