Thursday 9 January 2014

BIG BOLD VOLUME BY THE LASH MASCARA - NYC Review

SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK I PROMISE I'M NOT YELLING...
Jokes I was. 

Anyway back on December 27th I went to Kingston for a little bit of sale shopping, whilst in Superdrug I noticed the NYC (New York Color) brand. This is a brand I have never really tried, mainly because it isn't stocked by me and I've also never really heard much about them. 

Anyway I picked up this mascara as a test. It was a whole £2.49.. I mean seriously I wasn't expecting a lot but I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. 


The packaging itself is nice and bright (obviously) and has a nice weight to it, it doesn't feel cheap and crap. The brush itself (sorry no photo right now I will add one asap) is a rubber wand and reminds me a lot of Maxfactor's masterpiece mascara. 


This is what it looks like on, as you can see it adds nice length and curl. I won't lie to you and say it can be a little clumpy to begin with but once you brush it out it's a very nice mascara. It doesn't flake and leave black smudges on your face, and it seems to last from 8am to around 9pm without looking tired. 

I have to say I am actually blown away by this, considering it's so cheap. You can pick it up from Superdrug online now, I will definitely be picking up some more bits from the NYC brand next time I see it. 


Have you tried any NYC products? Let me know below what you love about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.