Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hair decision made

After yesterdays fun of faceinhole.com I got serious and made the decision over what to do with my hair. 
The thing is I love having long healthy hair so going blonde would be a mistake, instead I am going for some high&low lights to give me this look.


I have also decided to pay a little bit more than usual and head to the poshest salon in Surrey, Leo Bancroft. It's where Abbey Clancy gets her locks done! Leo is also the resident hairdresser on 'This Morning' so I figured he must train his staff well!

It's not going to be cheap but I think hair is a big part of your image so it might as well look good! I will let you know how I get on next week as my appointment is Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.