Sunday 11 May 2014

May Primark and eBay haul

Shopping on a budget is a challenge even at the best of times but throw in needing items for a holiday and it gets even more challenging. As you know eBay is my new bestie and over the past 10 days (ish) I have picked up a few bargains .. 

Topshop MOTO shorts for £6

Topshop shorts for £4.50

Topshop wrap dress for £3.50

I tend to only really pick up Topshop items on eBay as they are such good quality to start out with. 
I also hit up Primark where I picked up these items. 
I have never owned these types of sandals but these were too adorable to walk past at £6

I am obsessed with Primarks distressed tees, so soft and only £4!

Bargain. 

I just love something about this dress, the pattern is a very dark purple. The dress was £8, totally love it.

The most comfy jersey sweatpant style trousers, already been living in these, £7. 

Still on the hunt for bargains but loving all the bits I have picked up. Can't wait to take them on my first holiday of the summer in 4 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.