Tuesday 6 May 2014

3 for 2 at Boots

As soon as Boots infamous 3 for 2 on all cosmetics hits the stores my head wuurs. All the possibilities, of course being little miss unemployed I couldn't afford to splash out so I picked up 3 items. Believe me this was almost impossible to do!

First up is a re-purchase of my favourite mascara ever. The Maxfactor clump defy, love it. I did opt for this in waterproof, hopefully it will be just as good. 


The next was an eyeliner from Maxfactor which so far is just okay.. not amazed with the colour payoff but I think with a tan it will be lush. 




Finally is my new favourite lip product from L'Oreal, I am going to do a whole post review on this but here is a sneak peak. 


Have you checked out Boots 3 for 2 yet?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This is my most favourite mascara too! First I tried the normal one and absolutely fell in love with it. Later I bought the waterproof - somehow I didn't like it as much, so I'm going back on the normal one. It makes my lashes really long and well defined though!!
    Come and check my latest giveaway. I think you'd like it :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.