Monday 24 February 2014

A wall makeover

Every now and again I go on a mad one, clear out my room move things around and buy new decoration. 
This time I didn't actually move anything around but I did have an empty wall above my radiator so I decided it was time to do something. 

The empty wall
I have always loved floating shelves but I thought they would be a little bit too thick as my door opens up onto this wall I didn't want to be hitting my shoulder on shelves all the time. 

I hopped onto the Homebase website and noticed they had some cube shelves that are only a couple of inches deep, at £9.99 for a pack of three I couldn't resist!



I absolutely love them, I have got some battery operated fairy lights that will be draped around them aswell as a few new bits to arrive that will be going up there. 

There are a couple of picture frames, my poloroid camera. London 2012 olympic bits, makeup and my Vinylmation collection. 


Really love having shelving, it sounds so silly but they are so useful I can't believe I have never had shelves before!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.