Friday 21 February 2014

Hair product haul

Apologies for the stinking photo but I was being sneaky and snapped it at work. 


I was completely un-aware how much beauty stuff Amazon sold until I was looking for the Organix Keratin treatment (white box) and it came up a whopping £4 cheaper on Amazon than Feelunique.
That is when I started investigating what else Amazon has to offer. 

This box cost me £30 (ish) and it's got some awesome products in it, I picked up two of the L'Oreal EverSleek/EverStrong shampoo and conditioners as I am going to go sulphate free these seemed as gooder choice as any. 

Also picked up a Pantene heat protect spray, a Treseme Keratin mask, spray in argan oil as my pump one can sometimes be a little heavy and an OSMO 10 Minute wonder treatment. 

It has been  a while since I treated myself to a whole load of new products since I have been saving. Can't wait to try these all out and the reviews will probably go up on the new site.. 

I was going to do the Organix Keratin treatment tonight but as I am getting my hair coloured next week I will wait until after that. 

Exciting times for my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.