Wednesday 2 April 2014

Re-discover your old makeup


This is a challenge for all you little munchkins out there (whether you have a blog or not) I want you to have a look through all your makeup.. and I mean all of it. I want you to find some old favourites and re-discover your makeup not just the pieces on the top. 

I don't know a single person who doesn't hoard their makeup and I am a number one offender so I too am joining in. I am also going to try and rope in a few beauty bloggers to post up their favourite old pieces. 

We all read loads of posts on the new and exciting things that have just been released but I for one want to read about all the other bits too! 

So go go go, lets re-discover the old favourites and save ourselves some money!

2 comments:

  1. This is something that I've been trying to get better at doing recently!

    I think this approach been working for me as I have been making the most of the lovely makeup I already have, using things up and buying less new makeup! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how many products you totally forget about. I am trying to do it on a fortnightly basis, not only to use up some products and have a clear out but to save the pennies! Xx

      Delete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.