Monday 20 January 2014

Hair update

The last post I did on my hair was 'deciding my winter hair style' where I went from this... 


to this.. 

The face behind the blog

It was a pretty big shock to the system going back to having a fringe but sadly it didn't stick aroung long. I did ask for a long fringe and there are free fringe trims at my hair dresser buuuut I just couldn't hack it. 

Fringes are so annoying and if you have one you deserve a medal. Don't get me wrong they look so good but they are a lot of effort especially if you have unruly hair like mine. 

So this was cut in on the 13th November and this is my hair today 12 weeks later.


I don't know what is going on, I have spent all of my life trying to get my hair to grow quick and all of a sudden it has started growing! I am back to the length I was before I had it cut which seems mad to me. 
I am hoping it will keep growing for the foreseeable future as I am desperate for super long hair. 
If I suddenly realise what it is that's making it grow I will let you know. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evette) You know, I also want to have a long hair, but now I'm thinking about haircut( maybe I'm impatient for long hair?

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.