Tuesday 18 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day




For those of you who don't know I work in an office Monday-Friday so a lot of my outfits will be work style. We do have casual Fridays so those looks will be a little different but on with today's look. 

Due to the weird weather we are having in the UK (grey and rainy but not cold) I have opted for a long sleeved jersey top from Dorothy Perkins (winter collection). Love this top, I have it in black and aubergine. Super easy to wear, great length for leggings too when you aren't at work.

My trousers are from Red Herring @ Debenhams, again last years autumn collection. They are a mauve chino style trouser and perfect for this odd weather. 

My shoes are satin ballet pumps with oversized bows on the toes and also Red Herring @ Debenhams. I have these in pink too but they can only be worn on 100% dry days otherwise they stain and get dirty. 

My jewelry is from accessorize, the earrings are gold leopard print with a glitter finish and my ring is the initial 'E' on a twisted band. 

My hair I have still got the waves from yesterday and I have twisted back the front sections in a half up half down style. Love this for days when your hair hates you.











Links - 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.