Tuesday 11 February 2014

Outfits of (last) week!

Sorry these are a little late going up but nonetheless here they are!




My top is from F21 last year, it's one of those tops you can throw on and look like you have made a real effort with. I am wearing a longline necklace from Accessorize, Monsoon trousers and black Bearpaw boots. 





Tuesday for some ridiculous reason I chose not to wear boots and my feet got soaked. Anyway these bow ballet pumps are from Debenhams, black jeans from Topshop and a Zara jumper with collar. 




Wednesday I opted for my new Topshop dress that I picked up with my birthday gift vouchers. I absolutely adore the dress it's really good quality and will be wearable come rain or shine. I was about to run out the door hence my coat already on which is from Dorothy Perkins (few years old). Tights and boots. Standard. 


Thursday I found an old top from Warehouse and about thirty minutes into my day remembered why I don't wear it. It creases like a MOFO. Anyway wearing it with M&S jeggings and my trusty brown Uggs. 

I am trying not to heat style my hair anymore only for special occasions as I am still on the quest to grow hence the curly frizzy mess I was sporting all week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.