Tuesday 18 February 2014

To go blonde, or not to go blonde

Hello there!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA recently, I have been working on the new website a lot meaning all of my great ideas are heading over there. BUT the wait will be over soon I promise, the new website will be going live next week and I will share with you all the link so you can be the first to see it. 

Anyway the reason for this post is it's time for a change, I have been lusting after AnnaSophia Robb's hair for a long time and started thinking what it would look like if I went blonde. 
That's when my bestie told me about Faceinhole.com, safe to say I have been having a lot of fun on it.. 

Kirsten Stewart's hair

KimK looking faboosh

Megan Fox - Exta LOLs

Vanessa Hudgens
Selena Gomez, reminds me never to cut my hair short!

The website is great for seeing if a colour or style will suit you before heading to the salon. It's also amazing for making photos like this.. 


Just for the record this is the original. 

I am still totally un-decided on going blonde. If I could magic my hair to this.. 


Or this.. 


I would do it in a heartbeat. I just don't want to ruin my hair getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.