Friday 30 August 2013

Little purchase from feel unique

I have never shopped at feel unique before today, it just wasn't somewhere I ever thought of as having better deals than Boots but a few days ago I saw their sale advert and thought I would have a little peak. 
Now today is payday for me and it has been a long time coming so I thought I would give myself a small reward before this months salary goes into a savings account. These are the bits I have just purchased. 

L'Oreals EverSleek smoothing and moisturising conditioner - £5.09
I need a conditioner to use up all of the shampoo bottles I have lying around, because of my frizzy curly hair I use conditioner much quicker than shampoo and always end up with about 2-3 uses of shampoo without any conditioner. This has been going on for a while so it's time to use them all up!

 

Maybelline colour tattoo - Immortal Charcoal £4.99
After my rave review the other day I have invested in this gunmetal colour. Perfect for winter. 

L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster - £5.95
I have been dying to try this for ages but I've never been able to find it in my local stores. Love me some eyeliner, can't wait to try this out. 

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - £9.34
Gone a bit L'Oreal mad on this order but I've heard good things about this mascara, with summer coming to a close soon I'm getting back into my dark makeup. 

 
Redken Extreme Mini travel set - £6.90
I couldn't resist this at £6.90, it was one of those 'have you seen this' options and the sucker that I am I had to get it. Especially after my friend Lauren's review about the anti-snap. 

Schwarzkopf Professional Kick spray conditioner - £8.36
This is mainly a holiday purchase as the sun, sea and chlorine will dry out my hair I am going to be spritzing this in non-stop for 2 weeks in an attempt to save my hair. I have heard good reviews about it so fingers crossed. 

I will be posting reviews for all this junk once it has been tried and tested so check back in October to get my thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My friend and I are also new to blogging as a duo but I’m more interested in fashion and her passion falls into make-up. I stumbled across your blog as a hidden gem and I especially love this post as i love clueless and I’m currently planning a post dedicated to it (I mean, this movie deserves a bank holiday dedicated to it!). I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and would appreciate a follow back and would LOVE you to gain an interest and comment on our posts (well that's only if you enjoy them!). Lots of love,
    STYLE SERENDIPITY (Fasia)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just read your Clueless blog post and it looks really good! Xx

      Delete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.