Friday 13 September 2013

Mickey Ring

Omg look at those disgusting nails! I meant to re-paint them last night but Educating Yorkshire stole my attention.


This lovely ring I picked up in the ASOS sale for £9, I have been wanting it for ages and ages. It was originally £18 (I think) which I was not going to pay. 

Anyways it comes one size only and fits my ring finger OR works as a midi ring, I love it on both and will definitely be taking it on my holidays.

Anything that is Disney and jewellery I just love.

Beware if you are wanting it and have chubby fingers like me it might not fit.



2 comments:

  1. £18 for a ring is a bit steep though it is beautiful! It looks great as a midi ring! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for ASOS sales taking it down to a price I was happy with! Xx

      Delete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.