Wednesday 9 April 2014

New candle crush

As you guys may have noticed I have a thing for candles, but doesn't everyone?

On Friday 28th March it was my Mum's birthday and on top of all the usual gifts I picked her up a new giant Yankee Candle in Vanilla Chai. 


First up let me tell you this candle is basically one of the best smelling candles ever, if you like spicy sweet scents you will adore this. After 30 minutes of burning our kitchen was this little slice of heaven, smelling sweet and like I wanted to eat the air. The notes are ginger, cinnamon and vanilla; I am someone who actually hates cinnamon but in this candle it is beaut. 

Love love love. 

I picked it up from eBay for £14, a massive £6 saving over picking it up in my local Yankee Candle store. 


Share your favourite candle scents below, I am always looking for new ones!

1 comment:

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.