Monday 9 September 2013

This or That tag (Fashion)

So I have seen this tag kicking around the blogosphere for a little while and decided to join in the fun!

Jeans or sweat pants ? Jeans.. 
This is tough because 90% of the time when I am at home I am in trakkie bottoms but I love jeans and think if it came down to choosing I would opt denim. 

Long Sleeves or Short ? Short. 
Even thought England is freezing I am still going with the short. Personal taste I guess and we can always layer it up!

Dresses or Skirts ? Dresses.
Hands down, I love dresses. I wear them a lot of the time and when I'm not I am in my trakkie bottoms!

Stripes or Plaids ? Stripes. 
I have never ever been  a plaid girl, I have 2 flannel shirts but more stripes than I dare to count. 

Flip Flops or Sandals ? Flip Flops. 
I am yet to find some sandals that I like! I have never owned a pair... Ever. 

Scarves or Hats ? Scarves. 
Again a seriously tough one because I spend a lot of time in both but I love my big squishy scarves. 

Studs or Dangly Earrings ? Studs. 
Mainly because if there is a dangle to it, it tends to tangle in my hair. That being said I do have close to 20 pairs of dangly earrings. 

Necklace or Bracelets? Necklace. 
I love necklaces, I feel they really make a difference in an outfit. 

Heels or Flats ? BOTH.
I can't choose, I love them both equally. 

Cowboy or Riding Boots ? Riding boots. 
Cowboy boots aren't really a thing in the UK, if they were I might like them more but for now riding boots. 

Jacket or Hoodies ? Hoodies. 
Hoodies are like my kryptonite. I love them, I have lots of them and I will continue to buy them. 

I feel like even I know more about myself now! I am tagging Lauren from LaurenVlogs to do this little tag and all of you reading who have your own blogs out there to do it. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa,
      Thanks a lot, your blog looks great too! You should do the tag! X

      Delete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.