Tuesday 8 April 2014

Shop your stash: The results

Last week I gave you all a challenge to 'shop your stash' and find the old makeup that you had forgotten about and as promised here are my results. 


I re-discovered four items that I had totally forgotten about. From left to right it goes EOS strawberry lip balm, Bad Gal lash from Benefit, Bourjois Peach on the beach lip crayon and Soap & Glory's supercat liner. 


So the EOS strawberry lip balm was purchased from Amazon last year before I went to the Caribbean, I mainly bought it for the SPF and the hype. After re-discovering it I have been putting it on my lips every night and loving it. They are feeling super moisturised and lovely.  


Next up is Benefit's Bad Gal lash, this is a sample size that came free with a magazine. I never really got the hype for this mascara and tossed it into the makeup drawer never to be seen again. Until last week and I haven't stopped wearing it, still not sure if I will buy the full size as it is pricey but I will definitely empty this one. 


This eyeliner was my be all and end all up until I went to NYC where I picked up a whole load of new eyeliners. I had completely forgotten how awesome this one is and I am now back to using it everyday. 


Finally onto something that I never really used when I bought it. This color boost crayon from Bourjois is in colour Peach on the beach and I felt it didn't really suit me but I have since changed my hair colour and now I love it. I have a feeling this will become my summer go-to. 


Overall I am dead chuffed with the items I have re-discovered and best of all it didn't cost me a damn penny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.