Monday 5 August 2013

YouTube/Vlog Channel Info

Good morning my little amigos!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I spent mine being fitted for a bridesmaid dress and then stripping wallpaper at my cousins new home. It was both exciting and sickening at the same time because she has most definitely bought a project house, they are going to be tearing down walls and garages, re-painting the whole house, all new carpets on top of all new windows and doors but I tell you this now when she is done it will be beautiful!

Anyway this post is to tell you all about YouTube and I. We have a curious relationship which started about 8 years ago when I was 14 hanging around with a bunch of 16 year olds who were making their own version of Jackass. It was called Ouch Inc if you want to go look it up and yours truly is in the background of a few of the videos squirming and talking about food. Lauren and myself were on site as first aiders. All I ever did was pull pins out of someones leg... Great first aider I was then ;).

After this Youtube didn't really come back into my life until January this year when Lauren and I launched MycelebstyleTV.. this took a lot of time, resources and money and we just didn't have the views to make it worth keep going, MCSTV is still there and if you want to go take a look please do, I will put a link below. 
On Saturday again Lauren (can you tell we spend alot of time together?!) told me she had filmed a 'What's in my bag' video and I thought yeah I am going to try again too. However next door was having a party, I filmed it on my Ipad and was messing about with it all until 2am and ended up de-syncing the sound and the image and then deleting the files! It was a bad night. 

So Sunday morning I decided for now I am not going to do vlog style videos unless you guys want to see something specific, I am going to use my YouTube channel as an extension of my blog. 
I am going to do things like 'Random items in my room' and 'come fly with me' when I will take you along on all my trips I have planned. I am also hoping to do a few Cosplay/Halloween makeup videos. 
I will be popping up on Lauren's channel for some challenge videos and I am sure some of them will come onto my channel too. 

That's it! That ended up being a big blog post cor! I would love to know what you guys think about it all as at the end of the day it is you guys who I do all this for. 

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.