Thursday 29 August 2013

Holy crap August is almost over?!

I am a little bit in shock that it was 4 weeks ago to the day I posted 'New Month, New colour!'..

I mentioned in that post I was scared at how quickly time was passing and as if the earth clock could hear me this month has become a blur. 
Tomorrow will be the 30th August which is my cousins Hen party, Saturday 31st will be my brothers birthday and BAM Hi September!

I am 17 days away from my holiday. 
I am 8 weeks away from my boyfriends 21st which scares the bajeeebus out of me because I remember his 17th. 
13 weeks away from a surprise thingy. 
We are 16.5 weeks away from Christmas!!!!!!
Therefore 21 weeks away from my 23rd birthday. 

LIFE CAN YOU JUST SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!

I have a horrible feeling I am going to blink and it will be NYE 2013.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.