Tuesday 8 April 2014

Casually spending a small fortune on ASOS

If you guys didn't know I have got a few big events coming up over the next 6 months or so including two weddings, two holidays of dreams and starting a new job. Now I am still very much on the saving band wagon for my own little home but I need a new outfit or two to cover all of the events listed above. 

What better place to hit than ASOS themselves, I picked up a few different items in the hope that some of them will be awful and I can get my money back.. but they are just so beautiful I might have to keep them all. 

The first was the most lovely dress by Ted Baker in this beautiful mint green, this dress is a whopping £129 but I have decided I need a few top quality items in my wardrobe. Middle picture shows the colour best, I am besotted with this dress. It's so flattering and pretty.





The second is this cute dress from ASOS own brand in lilac, at £20 you cannot go wrong. It has a very cute sweetheart neckline, perfect for summer.





The third item is another Ted Baker dress but this one was reduced all the way down to £56..Sadly it is miles too long for me and too big.



The fourth and fifth are two jumpers that couldn't be more different. The disney one sadly turned out to be really thin and rough to touch so this is going back. Weep.




The second is a coatigan I have had my eyes on since November. Back when I worked at Monsoon I bought a navy cardigan that I still live in 5 years later, I decided it's time to bring another into the mix.. It is beautiful, so soft and cosy.




This whole shop set me back a whopping £222! Two items are going back but it's still a big dent in my credit card. 

But they so pretty and you only live once right?
*innocent smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.