Thursday 14 November 2013

He knows if you've been bad or good..

...so be good for goodness sake!

Christmas is officially upon us. It is everywhere, on our TV's in our Shops and creeping onto the radio one song at a time. 

This of course means it's time to create a list of all the lovely things I hope Santa will bring. 

The first on my list may not interest you much but I am desperate for it.. 

The Breville crepe maker

I am a sucker for pancakes and crepes, I could literally live on them and with this sneaky addition to my kitchen I can pretend I am in Paris. 


I am also after this cushion from Fearne Cotton's home collection at Very. I find it way too cute. 

Now You See Me, The Croods, Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University Blu-rays have also sneaked their way in to my lovely list. 


Another item are these stackers jewellery boxes. I think they are such a clever idea as you can pick the layers you want depending on the jewellery you own. After working in Accessorize I own a fair amount of jewellery and I am planning on picking up some new pieces in NY.


Apart from this there isn't anything else that I want or need!
If I had somewhere to store it I would start asking for household items but unfortunately there isn't anywhere to keep it for now. So it shall wait until I eventually own a house!

What is on your Christmas wishlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.