Friday 22 November 2013

Primark haul - Winter edition

Good morning people of the interweb!

Today I have a lovely Primark haul for you to look at, I had been dying to go an see what was new for a while and after seeing Zoella's haul on YouTube I hot footed it over to Kingston Primark where 2 floors of goodness awaited me. Here are the pieces I picked up. 



First up is the most adorable dressing gown in the world that I spent all of yesterday evening in. 
It is so soft it's like a cloud, and it only cost £10. 
AND I love animal ears. 


Next are these fleece PJ bottoms, I have a very cold house so anything that adds a little extra warmth is perfect for me. These cost £5.


This jumper I picked up because of an outfit I saw on Hart of Dixie, I really like the fact that it's thin so I will be able to wear it all seasons (being England and all). It cost me £6, bargain!


The next item I picked up was this shirt, I love shirts but I usually cant find a proper fit. I did have to size up for this so that the buttons wouldn't stretch over my bust. Anyway the main reason for buying these is so I have something to wear under my many jumpers. This shirt was £9. 


Prime example of what I want to do with the shirts with this cosy little jumper. This was the most expensive item at £14 but still adorable. 


Same shirt in white. Also £9.


Finally 2 pairs of tights, the cotton rich ones are wollen style and the super cosy have a fluffy lining, perfect for the freezing weather in NY next week!

This whole shop came to £58.50. Not bad considering how much I have here! There was absolutely loads more I could have picked up but with my trip next week but I didn't want to fill my wardrobe completely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.