Friday 22 November 2013

Outfits of the week (sort of)




I have been so awful as remembering to take photos in the morning but a whole 2 days this week I managed to use my brain before 9am! Anyways this outfit is from Wednesday, my jumper is an old one from Monsoon it is Navy with balooned sleeves as you can notice on my wrists. I am wearing a gold knot Accessorize necklace also old, F21 grey jeggings and cardigan Ugg boots which are also old!
Trying to wear lots of the old things I already own instead of buying new and similar items.







This one is today, casual Friday at work so I am wearing my Topshop jeans with regular short Uggs. My top is from Dorothy Perkins also old and has definitely been on this blog before! Being as cold as it is at the moment I feel like my outfits aren't really seen so it seems a shame to waste them when they are smothered by my massive parka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.