Monday 4 November 2013

October's monthly favourites

There actually aren't many new favourites kicking around  from October but here are they are. 

Iphone 5s


Completely love this phone, I'm not really sure how I lived without it.

 Fuzzy slippers


£7.50 from Tu at Sainsburys. 
I live in slippers from September - April so I tend to have a few pairs a year. These are my latest fuzzies to be lived in, hopefully they will survive until Christmas.

The Lying Games series - 


I did a mention a little while ago about the series but I have now officially finished them. It was full of twists and turns and although a little predictable it was seriously a feel good ending.

Thats pretty much it. Apart from the return of cosy scarves and hot chocolate there is nothing new in my world. I haven't been doing any shopping in prep for NYC so make sure to look out for my haul from the city that doesn't sleep coming beginning of December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.