Monday 11 November 2013

Picking my winter hair style..

If you aren't already aware I haven't had my hair cut since June 2012..
It needs a cut now, I haven't felt that way for a long time so I need to get myself to a salon pronto. 
My problem is I have had the same hairdresser my whole life and she always cuts off too much hair, she is also a home hairdresser so I have never had the whole salon experience. 

This is going to change I want to go and get some low-lights along with a cut. 
I don't want to loose the length that I have spent so long growing but I do want some layers put in to take away some of the thickness. 

These are the current colours and cuts I am loving.. 





Long Layer hair cut style brunette caramel highlights warm...sigh...I want....it's gonna take so long, my hair is slow, blarg.

At the moment my front runners are Megan Fox's colour on Lucy Hale's cut although I love love love Zooey's hair, just not sure I want to go back to bangs.. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Jessica Biel’s hair color here. I think it would look great on Zooey’s haircut. Don’t you think her bangs is just perfect for winter? I know you don’t want to go back to having bangs, but this one would give an effortless windblown look. Beulah May @ Bernard’s Salon And Spa

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.