Tuesday 19 November 2013

What am I listening to?

It's that time of the year that you aren't quite sure if Christmas songs are allowed yet. 
It's also the time you realise your itunes hasn't had anything new on it for a few months, here are the albums that has creeped into my 'recently added' playlist. 

Little Mix - Salute
Great album, has a real vintage 90's spice girls feel mixed with TLC, love it. 


Busted/McFly
Due to the most amazing super group being formed I have of course been listening to both bands on repeat since Friday. 


Katy Perry - Prism
This one I wasn't so sure on when it first came out but it grows on you a lot. 


Robbie Williams - Swings Both Ways
Anyone who has a duet with Michael Buble on the album I am going to buy but this whole album is freaking awesome, and lovely for the Christmas feel. 


If you have any amazing new albums to recommend let me know below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.