Wednesday 9 April 2014

New Years Resolutions update



We are well into the fourth month of 2014 and this is totally insane to me, time seems to be flying by and I have decided it is time to review my resolutions that I made back in January. You can check out my original post here -Link-

So one by one lets see how badly I am doing.. 

My first one was to exercise at least once a week, now I am doing this by walking places instead of driving but I think I need to take it up a gear. I am going to break the bike out of the shed and hit the road. Jack. 
(If you don't understand that reference, google is your friend)

The second was to visit two new places in the world and although I haven't been yet I have got two new destinations booked and paid for. Exciting!

Third is a total fail, saving £500 a month. NO WAY am I even close but re-reading my resolutions has made me feel guilty enough to try harder. 

Fourth was no more impulse shopping. Yay I have done one! I no longer click and buy, I put thought into these things and whether I actually need them or not. 

Fifth is to take more photos. Although I am still not doing it as much as I want to I have had my camera out more and I feel I have taken some beautiful photos like these of Taylor Swift -Link-.

Sixth is to spend more time with friends and family, although this is a constant thing I feel I am doing this one quite well. 

And finally seventh is to be grateful for what I have every day. This one is a work in progress but I am sure as hell trying. 


How are your new years' resolutions going? If you didn't make any in January make some spring resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.