Monday 7 April 2014

Outfit of the day: Shorts for work!

I love a good pair of shorts, make them high waisted, a beautiful colour and £3 on eBay and you can call me your best friend. I picked up these amazing shorts on eBay as you can guess about a week a go and I love them. They are originally Topshop but I have no idea how many seasons old they are. 


I feel like shorts don't get enough attention for office outifits so I am bringing them back. This is not good news for my bank balance! 

I teamed the shorts with 90 denier tights, a long sleeved black top from Dorothy Perkins, black wedges from Deichmann and a long necklace from Accessorize. 


I love this outfit so much. Seriously I wan't to wear it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.