Tuesday 29 April 2014

Outfits of the week!

It's been a little while I know but being unemployed means you can rock PJ bottoms all day. However there are some days I have had to put on real clothes and here they are.. 

First up is from when the sun was shining. This crop top is from ASOS it was in the sale a few months back for £2.50. Paired it with my Jamie jeans from Topshop. 

Repping the sailor vibe, striped tee from Dorothy Perkins, Topshop Leigh jeans and Taylor Swift Keds.

Both of these were for job interviews, the first is almost totally Tesco. Both jacket and pencil skirt from their, grey marl tee from TKMaxx and Marks and Spencers nude pumps. 

Channeling Kim Kardashian in this one, again skirt is from Tesco sale and a plain black tee from Zara. 

I will try my hardest to remember to photograph my outfits this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.