Thursday 10 April 2014

eBay Haul

Everyone who knows me knows I love eBay. Possibly an unhealthy amount. 
Not only do I love it for clearing out my wardrobe and making me cash but also for re-filling it and saving me cash. I have been picking up bits here and there for well over a month and finally got it all together for one monster haul post. So lets go!


Brandy Melville maxi skirt with split £7

Topshop maxi dress (in the style of Carrie Bradshaw) £10

Topshop playsuit £11

Fearne Cotton dress £6

Topshop shirt £5.10

Topshop dresses £7 each


Chicago Bulls jersey brand new £25
Stupid blogger won't let me rotate these picures*
Skirt from Oasis brand new £10

Topshop shorts £4.50

I also picked up another playsuit and Levi shorts that I forgot about until now. 

AND on Monday I snagged myself a Marc Jacobs bag for £50 which should be at home waiting for me now. 

Totally love eBay but I am now quitting. I have got the pieces I wanted at bargain prices & I don't need to keep shopping. All of this was funded by selling my old stuff so I haven't actually spent a penny yet.  



1 comment:

  1. I love eBay so much, I'm actually obsessed. I love that blue maxi dress its gorge x

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.