Monday 21 April 2014

Primark, Zara and Next haul

Over the Easter weekend my boyfriend and I took a trip up the M4 to Swindon to visit some friends, whilst staying with said friends we visited Cabot Circus in Bristol and I picked up a few items. First lets talk Primark, it was huge and had way to many goodies. 


In desperate need of a new hoodie I couldn't resist this sky blue hoodie for £8. 


Being in the currently shitty situation that I am I couldn't resist this Peter Pan t-shirt. Never grow up! I think it was £5. 


Along with the mint green beverley hills top I picked up in Primark last time couldn't resist this 'I'm in Miami Beach' cropped boxy top. Will definitely be wearing this in Miami beach! Again £5.


One of the softest tops I have ever found in Primark is this neppy top in hot pink. I wish I had got every colour now! I think this was around the £3 mark but I've already worn it hence the guess work. 


I live in joggers and jogger shorts are just as good. Couldn't walk past the blue pair especially as I am heading to Greece in 5 short weeks. These were £2.50/£3 each. 


I have only recently discovered invisible socks and at £1.50 per pack of 2, total bargain. 


I needed a beach bag/can get ruined by chlorine bag. This was only £3 and also comes in hot pink stripes. 

The next item I picked up was from Zara and it is the softest top I have ever touched.


With two palm trees on the bust and 'sunshine' written in teenie tiny writing on the neck I couldn't walk past. This set me back £12, not too shabby. 

Finally we hit up Swindon outlet shopping where I ventured into Next and picked up these printed trousers. 

These were £14 in the outlet and I love them. I am living in printed trousers at the moment so I will definitely get my wear out of them. 

The entire Primark shop cost me £35 and the other two being single buys I am dead chuffed with my haul. Hopefully my good luck shopping trip will carry on into my job hunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.