Monday 7 April 2014

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner Review

What a name. 


I picked up this spray in conditioner back before I went to the Dominican Republic in September, the idea was as the sunshine, pool, sea and sand dry out my hair this would be a miracle concoction and save it. 

At the time I wasn't blown away with it but it did help keep my hair manageable, however I recently have had my hair coloured and to keep it in tip top condition I have pulled this gem back out of my product drawer. 

I spray it in every night around 7 or 8 pumps and then hit the hay only to wake up with beautifully soft hair. 
Seriously it is that simple, ever since I started using it every night my hair seems to have magically transformed into soft, manageable hair and it's magic. 

If you are looking for a spray in conditioned I highly recommend this one, if it runs out before my holidays this year I will be re-buying. I feel like I couldn't live without it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.