Wednesday 9 April 2014

L'Oreal Ever Strong Conditioner Review


First up let me tell you how amazing this conditioner smells, not only does it smell great in the shower it sticks to your hair for days. It is a mint scent and I just want to smell my hair all day when I use it. 

I bought this conditioner (and an Ever Pure Shampoo) because I wanted to test out no sulphates products. After the first few washes I didn't really notice a difference in my hair but by the time I had finished off the two bottles it was hard not to notice. My hair became softer, more easily managed and I noticed a lot less breakages. 

I only wash my hair twice a week so this conditioner has been a constant for around 6 weeks, I do have long frizzy hair so conditioner always runs out before shampoo but this conditioner did feel like it went a long way. Not quite as much was required as usual which is a bonus for me, making it last longer and saving me pennies. 

The L'Oreal Ever Pure/Strong/Sleek range are a little bit above the usual price range of regular shampoos and conditioners coming in at around £5.50 per bottle. Not and issue if like me you don't wash your hair every day, but if you do I would recommend using these once a week just to give your hair a break from the chemicals. 

My final view on the range is I will definitely re-purchase and try out other variants in the line but only when they are on offer. It doesn't feel quite worthy of £6 a bottle but I do like it. 

Have you tried out the new L'Oreal range? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.