Wednesday 16 April 2014

Oh shit.

Helloo there interweb, how are you all?

I am going to get straight to the freaking point as you know that is kind of what I do. So I took a new job which I started at on Monday which turned out to be a shit storm of lies rolled up into a neatly wrapped package. The job I took was nothing like I expected and as a result I have quit. 

Now where does this leave me I hear you screaming at your computer.. this leaves me unemployed and poor! FUCK. 

I am meeting with a few agencies over the next couple of days but oh hot damn, what a situation to be in!

On the plus side though this means lots more blogging, creating content for www.babbleavenue.com and generally mooching around. I will of course keep you updated with the events as they unfold, I will also be doing a post over on babbleavenue on what to do when you take the wrong job. 

Eeeep. Not really sure what else to say, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.