Monday 30 December 2013

2014 New Years Resolutions

2014
image from Pinterest

New Years Resolutions get such bad stick, people give themselves these massive goals and then fail to achieve them because they were so big. 

The key to New Years Resolutions (I think) is to throw in a mix of hard and easy and make them achievable. So here are my resolutions for 2014!

1 - Exercise at least once a week. Sounds easy but I am lazy and I don't want to die of a heart attack at 30 so I am going to run every Thursday night and hopefully as my stamina builds up I can throw in more exercise. I would also like to go down a dress size before August.

2 - Go to at least 2 new places in the world. 

3 - Save £500 every month.

4 - Stop impulse shopping.

5 - Get back into photography and take more photos.

6 - Spend more time with family and friends. 

7 - Be grateful every day for what I have. 

What are your resolutions? If you have some post them below, writing them down makes them real. 
Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.