Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bridge Cameras

This is something that is pretty new to me, in fact until about 10 days ago I had no idea bridge cameras existed but now I know about them you can guess what is on my Christmas list. 


A bridge camera is basically the middle man between a point and shoot snap happy and a professional style DSLR camera. I have my fair share of cameras at home due to my Dad's business and my love of photography but I must admit it has been a while since I picked up the camera for artful purposes. 

When in New York I realised my snap happy camera is the same megapixel as my phone so it seemed silly to be carrying both around but since being home I have noticed the photos aren't up to the quality I am used to. 

My issue is I hate carrying around the DSLR with lenses and batteries, especially when you are trying to have a holiday at the same time so this bridge camera idea is making me all warm with the ideas of what fun I could have carrying something half the weight and 1/3rd of the size. 

For the above package deal it's only £139 from Amazon, so if Santa doesn't bring it for me hopefully the birthday elf will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.