Monday 9 December 2013

Deciding to juice

image credit - savingdinner.com

This is one of those things I have been hearing about for months. 
"I'm on the juice fast" is a sentence we have all heard at least once, one thing I should say is I am not doing the diet because I know I do not have that kind of will power on the lead up to Christmas. 

BUT I am a massive vegetable phobe. I hate veggies with a passion unless they are in a salad covered in dressing, so it's about time I changed that and start putting something good into my body. 

I have read up loads of recipes and seen YouTube videos on making delicious juices and I have to say I am really excited to start this. I am going to purchase a juicer today and hopefully be having lovely vegetable filled drinks for breakfast before the end of the week.

The quest is to be feeling fitter and healthier by July next year and to not feel the need to scoff down my weight in chocolate. 

I will of course keep my journey documented here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.