Friday 20 December 2013

NYE makeup collab with KristieBlogsBeauty

With the season of holiday parties already upon us it's time to throw some inspiration your way, whether it is an office party, a night out or a trip to see the Christmas lights it's always good to mix up your look. 

And that is what I have chosen to do. On New Years Eve I will be heading up to central London to see Les Miserables! I am super excited as going to the theatre on NYE is a beautifully British thing to do but there is a twist, after the theatre I will fight my way onto south-bank to see London's awesome NYE fireworks.

This is the makeup look I have decided on for the occasion... 


I don't want to be caking it on as it has to last from about 3pm until god knows when, but I wanted something special as it is NYE after all. 

These are my weapons of choice. 


Soft Kohl eyeliner from Rimmel
Telescopic mascara from L'Oreal
Black Cherry Lipstick from Revlon



I love simple black eyeliner so the pencil from Rimmel is perfect to last all night. The Telescopic mascara adds some real length and definition to my lashes.


The lipstick is just my fave right now, not one I feel I can wear everywhere but it is a beautiful shade. 
Love love love it. 


So this is my NYE makeup look. What are you guys doing on NYE this year?

Seeing as this is a collab post there will be many of these going up all over the internet today and tomorrow. 
Kristie's post will be up tomorrow where she will also post all the links to the bloggers who joined in if you want to nosey round and see what people are doing. 




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look! I really love the lipstick you chose :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.