Monday 9 December 2013

Outfits of the week/weekend




This was Thursdays work outfit, after a day and a half of jet lag recovery I was in the mood for comfy at work. 

I opted for this striped jumper from Forever 21 with my Marks and spencers black jeggings and my new gray Ugg boots. 

Tied up hair and pretty standard makeup.  



I seem to have lost Friday's outfit already! But this is what I wore to Laurens house last night. I spent all day re-organising my room and putting away clothes in my PJs. 

I opted for my new American Eagle striped jumper with the GAP scarf, I teamed it with the Zara zip leggings that I live in and the new black Bearpaw boots. 




And finally onto today, back at work. 
I am wearing a white chiffon style shirt from Primark (still in stores) with a Dorothy Perkins cami underneath. 
I am wearing my Zara zip leggings again with the most adorable skirt in the world from ASOS. 
IT HAS PUGS ON IT. 

Oh and I have got my Bearpaw boots on again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.