Thursday 19 December 2013

Outfits of the week





 Lets start with an old trusty, you guys have definitely seen this top before but what can I say its perfect for work, it came from Dorothy Perkins last year sometime. Teamed it with a plain black cardi and black jeans and my trusty brown Uggs. 



I think this was from last weeks casual Friday at work hence the Topshop jeans but this is one of my fave winter jumpers as it is reasonably thin so you don't get too hot in heating! Once again my brown uggs which you will noticed look a fair bit more battered after NYC. 



Another boring office outfit but another well loved jumper. I had to take this after work because I forgot in the morning hence looking a little tired. This jumper came from Peacocks years and years ago but it has held up better then jumpers from Gap! The scarf is a teal/cream/taupe mix from Accessorize (again really feckin old) with black jeans from M&S. Here I have on my Bearpaw boots which are fast becoming firm faves for my work outfits. 


Now these ones are in the wrong order, this is what I have on today. This adorable dress was in my winter Primark haul and cost me a total of £5, it is so soft and comfy and if I see more I will go back and get them. I am also wearing my Primark 'super cosy' tights which in New York were a freaking life saver, they do genuinely keep you warmer. BAM - Bearpaw boots again!

Oooh oh and my Tiffany necklace that you can't really see but I am going to do a post on my favourite jewellery soon so you will see it then.



One of my favourite outfits of the week was this, it's so simple and elegant. I have a thing for black in the winter clearly. 
The tunic dress is from Dorothy Perkins again maybe 2-3 years old, I teamed it with some black leggings from F21 and my Bearpaw boots. 

As far as accessories go I chose a plain gold headband and a gorgeous necklace I picked up in the Topshop sale for about £2. It is rose gold with shells and beads, basically it's lush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.