Wednesday 18 December 2013

A sneaky Revlon purchase..

BAD EVETTE.

So I have a Boots very close to where I work, and sometimes my day is just so meh I need a pick me up.. 
Sometimes that pick me up results in me going to Boots and testing all the new products that have come in since my last visit. 

And sometimes it results in a deal I cannot resist..


3 for 2 on Revlon! Yes please. 

I have been dying for some new pink lip colours for a while now, as I went through my phases of red and cherry I am now back to princess pink and these 3 are seriously a perfect addition to even the smallest of makeup collections. 

Top to bottom - Revlon Colourburst in Strawberry Shortcake
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cappuccino Pearl
Revlon Just Bitten in Honey

I am obsessed with these new additions to my makeup collection. The just bitten turned out to be a fair bit darker in non-fluorescent lighting but it is amazingly easy to wear and not crazy bold. 
So far my favourite is the pearly lipstick but that might just be because it makes me think of frost and is perfect for those winter days. 

Basically love them all and I am trying to resist going back for more.. 
On another note there will be a new line of Just Bitten colours out soon.. 


You can register on Boots for the alert when they are released here with the chance of £2 off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.