Friday 31 January 2014

The Ugg Cleaning Kit - Review/OMG LOOK

Annoyingly I forgot to take a 'before' picture, I was just too excited to try cleaning my UGGs I dived straight in. 

Let me give you a bit of back story first, if you find yourself on my blog a lot you will know from my 'Outfits of the week' my brown UGGs get worn at least 3 times a week. Come rain or shine they are on my feet, which resulted in an awful lot of water stains and mucky marks. 

I was at the point of saying "I will throw these away this summer and get some new ones" but bam look at them now!


They look practically brand new after using the UGG care kit! I am so chuffed. 
If you have UGGs looking a little ratty try this kit, you seriously won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.