Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Goodies!

This Christmas I was extremely lucky, I received a lot of lovely gifts from my family and boyfriend.
What better way to remind myself who to send thank-you cards to than to share with you my lovely gifts. 

So first up the Boyf got me ..


two new Pandora charms, the purple gem stone one and the candy cane 
and ... 



This lovely selection of American goodies (bar the Maoam they are just to feed my addiction). We can't get our hands on most of this so every year he gets me my fave bits. 

and finally .. 



From my family I got.. 


The most bitchin' pillow every from Fearne Cotton's home collection for Very


A selection of car stuff which is always useful, I also got a torch but I couldn't find it when I took this pic


My 3 fave films from 2013 (of course Frozen would be there if it was out on DVD) The Croods actually came from Boyf too..


A Stackers jewellery box which is freaking awesome


A very clever lunch box that has lots of compartments.. 


New camera! Probably my fave present which came from my big brother, it is awesome and I love it so much already


Katy Perry's new album because you know you always need some music at Christmas! 


From Boyf's parents I got these cool slipper boot things and Weird Fish socks because my feet are literally freezing all the time when I am at their house without my slippers!



They also got me Just Cavalli perfume gift set which included the perfume itself and a shower gel (I think)..


Hand-me down PS3 from Boyf as he got a PS4.. AWESOME


From my Grandma the coolest ring holder in the world.. 


AND some gift vouchers. 

As I said this year I was extremely lucky and I am so grateful to all my loved ones for buying me such lovely things.

What did you get for Christmas? Let me know belowwww. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.