Wednesday 18 December 2013

My bedtime skincare routine

It is no secret of mine that I am crap at looking after my skin. 
I don't know why it's just one of those things I really struggle to keep up with but this is all changing (again, this time hopefully it will stick).

So over the past year I have built up loads of products during my testing phases I have been through and on Monday night after using my Simple face wipes I decided to give my skin a nice deep clean with these, my weapons of choice. 


The general order of things goes cleanse, exfoliate, tone but occasionally its nice to throw in an extra cleanse and it makes your skin go 'Ooooooh'.

I am a big fan of the Simple brand, I have been using them for years and as they frequently do 3 for 2 in Boots it is a great way to discover new products with that freebie. 

That is how I discovered this toning cleanser, it is a jelly consistency and lush to say the least. Leaves your skin feeling super clean, following with the exfoliating wipes also by Simple these are very gentle but do the job. Next is the toner, again it just makes you skin feel like it's chilled out. 
I normally follow with either a night moisturiser (by Simple again) or L'Oreal triple active cream, both are great.

I have done it every other night this week, I have given myself the challenge to finish the bottles.. 
Lets see how far I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.