Monday 20 January 2014

Outfits of the week




So first up is a weekend outfit, I don't do these much as I tend to spend my weekends baking whilst wearing sweatpants but on Sunday I did make a trip to my Grandma's. I am wearing a very old but well loved River Island check shirt, Topshop jeans and my grey Uggs. 



This is one of my favourite work outfits, I love collars. 
The top is from Next last year, its a very very old Monsoon jersey waterfall cardigan which has had it's fair share of wear but it is still one of my faves. Trusty M&S jeggings and my old brown Uggs. I am trying not to wear my grey Uggs too much until I get some waterproof spray for them. 


This is technically not an outfit of the week but this is a gorgeous dress from Ted Baker (via House of Fraser) that I was thinking of getting for my work Christmas party and my cousins summer wedding. 
It is gorgeous but it looks AWFUL on me. Makes me look really wide at the bottom so it got sent back but it was such a pretty dress I had to share it somewhere. 
The shoes that are half on half off are from Primark. 



Channeling my inner ballerina with this hair do. The top is from Warehouse about 2 years ago, again it has been worn within an inch of its life but I love it. The trousers are from Monsoon again years ago with the trusty Uggs. 


It is getting to that point again where you have seen most of my winter outfits so I am sorry if you are thinking 'I've seen this before' but I am no longer shopping so there will be a lot of repeats coming up. 

1 comment:

  1. great outfits! I love outfit number two too:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.